Magnesium plays a critical role in the body. In particular, it is essential for a healthy nervous system, heart & muscle function, strong bone & teeth formation, reproductive system health, healthy blood sugar metabolism, optimizing energy production and cognitive function, healthy cardiovascular function, and muscle relaxation. If you are not getting enough you may experience the symptoms below...
- Muscle Cramps, Spasms, Tics or Twitching
- Insomnia / Sleep Disorders & Vertigo
- Stress & Anxiety, Panic Attacks, & Depression
- Migraine Headaches, Hyperglycaemia, Osteoporosis
- Irregular Heart Rhythms, Hypertension
- Lack of Energy, Chronic Fatigue, Lethargy
- PMS, Morning Sickness, Thyroid Problems