WHY IMMUNITY BOOSTER
SICK OF BEING SICK? Is your immune system telling you something? Perhaps you’re starting to feel the symptoms of a cold? Or are you looking to take proactive steps to nurture & protect your immune health long-term?
Immunity Booster cold defense is a complete immune support formula. Containing Zinc Vitamin C, D, E, B6, Selenium PLUS specific researched-backed herbs Andrographis, Elderberry, Ginseng, Thorow Wax, Duterine, Eleuthero, Indigo Woad and Dandelion makes this unique formula, a powerful one!
This advanced powerful multi-vitamin is rich in antioxidants and antiviral properties. It helps support and strengthens the immune system at a cellular level by optimizing the body's inflammatory response, enhancing cytokine production and macrophage activity, increasing IgA and IgG levels, and neutralizing pathogen activity. In particular, the botanical herbs unique to this formula promote clear lungs, alleviate symptoms of sore throat & cold, help reduce mucus, treats respiratory congestion, and boosts energy levels naturally.
PURE MICRONUTRIENTS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by our products and are confident that they will support your body needs. If you don’t love our Immunity Booster, simply contact us and we'll refund you. No questions asked!
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 500mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) - 100mcg
- Vitamin E (as D-A-Tocopherol Acetate) - 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)- 4mg
- Zinc (as Citrate) - 30mg
- Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate) - 200mcg
- Proprietary Blend: Thorow Wax Extract, Dandelion Extract, Green Chireta Extract, Eleuthero Extract, Indigo Woad Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Duterine Extract, Elderberry Extract - 374mg
- Other ingredients: BSE-free gelatin, non-gmo rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica
Some of our favourite clinical trials:
1. Double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot and phase III study of activity of standardized Andrographis paniculata Herba Nees extract fixed combination (Kan jang) in the treatment of uncomplicated upper-respiratory tract infection
J Melchior 1, A A Spasov, O V Ostrovskij, A E Bulanov, G Wikman
PMID: 11081985 DOI: 10.1016/S0944-7113(00)80053-7
Yi-Feng Xia 1, Bu-Qing Ye, Yi-Dan Li, Jian-Guo Wang, Xiang-Jiu He, Xianfeng Lin, Xinsheng Yao, Dawei Ma, Arne Slungaard, Robert P Hebbel, Nigel S Key, Jian-Guo Geng
PMID: 15356172 DOI: 10.4049/jimmunol.173.6.4207
T. W. Anderson, D. B. W. Reid, and G. H. Beaton
Can Med Assoc J. 1972 Sep 23; 107(6): 503–508
Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults take two (2) capsules once per day or as directed by your healthcare provider. When sick you may increase to two (2) capsule twice a day, to a total of four (4) capsules daily.