In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions of use:
Information and Content:
- The information contained on this website is provided for general use only. While Pure Micronutrients does its best to maintain the accuracy and completeness of its content, circumstances may change. You must not rely on any information or content contained in, or omitted from, this website.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Pure Micronutrients makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy of the information on these other websites and is not liable for any loss or damage suffered in connection with use of them or any content contained on them.
- Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to all prevailing national and applicable international laws.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
This website provides general health information. The materials in PureMicronutrients.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the products and services mentioned at PureMicronutrients.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- There may be risks associated with the products and services mentioned on PureMicronutrients.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in PureMicronutrients.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at PureMicronutrients.com are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at PureMicronutrients.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
Intellectual Property / Copyright:
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Pure Micronutrients respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Pure Micronutrients will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
- We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of an Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.