WHY IRON PLUS
Iron Plus is a ferrous chelate complex. It contains 25mg of the superior form of iron, Iron Bisglycinate, per serve. Clinically proven to be highly absorbable, this form of iron is attached to the amino acid glycine, which enhances bioavailability and reduces the incidence of stomach upsets and constipation/diarrhoea. Perfect for sensitive stomachs and use during pregnancy. This iron complex not only contains iron, but also the other essential vitamins for boosting iron stores: Vitamin C, B6, Folinic Acid (5-MTHF Approved) and B12 - all essential for healthy heart & blood cell formation, a strong immune system, reproductive health, energy, cognitive function and healthy skin and eyes.
• HELPS TREAT ANEMIA - Iron deficiency is one of the most common causes of anemia, affecting up to 30% of us. Iron Plus high bioavailability helps quickly correct iron deficiencies and restore iron levels.
• IRON IS A WOMAN’S BEST FRIEND - Iron Plus supports women’s health at any age. Throughout life our blood stores are often compromised; during pregnancy, menstruation, through our athletic years, other times of blood loss, post-operative or as part of the aging process. Maintaining optimal iron levels through these times is critical for well-being and overall health.
• BOOSTS ENERGY AND MOOD - Taking Iron Plus can help increase energy, improve mood, and the ability to focus. Boosting your iron levels with Iron Plus will help regain your energy back and have you feeling great again. Iron Plus provides more than 100% of your daily required intake of iron.
• SUPPORTS IMMUNE, EYE, HEART, AND BLOOD HEALTH - Iron plays a role in metabolism, and is a key component of various proteins and enzymes involved in immune, eye, heart, and blood health. Iron Plus also contains Vitamin C, to help with iron absorption, as well as B6, B12, and folic acid to help with red blood cell formation.
• MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by our Iron Plus and are confident that it will support your body's needs and take your health to the next level. If you don’t love Iron Plus, simply contact us for a refund. No questions asked!"
IRON PLUS BEGINNINGS:
The inspiration behind our Iron Plus product came from findings during clinical consults. Tessa, Pure Micronutrients in house nutritionist, regularly consulted women (many pregnant) in her clinic, who all came sharing a very similar story. They’d been advised by their general practitioner to take a form of iron which leads to constipation, thereby exacerbating this common problem. Pregnancy for many is not an easy journey, ill-informed recommendations that make life more uncomfortable (and often very painful), was frustrating to see time and time again.
Our mission when formulating this product was to deliver a product that was highly absorbable while easily tolerable, reducing the incidence of side effects. We’ve used a specific form of patented iron made by Albion Labs: Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate. The benefit of using Ferrous Bisglycinate is that it is very gentle on the digestive tract. The iron is bound to two molecules of glycine, which allows it to bypass the stomach and get to the intestine wall before being broken down.
So you no need to suffer the nasty side effects while increasing your blood stores.
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 200 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 25 mg
- Folic Acid (as Calcium Folinate) - 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) - 100 mcg
- Iron (as Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate*) - 25mg *Ferrochel Albion Gold medallion are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories Intl.
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Cellulose, L-Leucine Ferrochel and the Albion Gold Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Some of our favourite clinical trials:
Pineda O, Ashmead HD, Perez JM, and Lemus CP Journal of Applied Nutrition, Volume 46, Numbers 1 & 2
S C Szarfarc 1, L M de Cassana, E Fujimori, E M Guerra-Shinohara, I M de Oliveira
Vol. 51, No. 1, 2001 (Sao Paulo University, National University of Cajamarca, Peru)
Nils Milman, Lisbeth Jønsson, Pernille Dyre, Palle Lyngsie Pedersen, Lise Grupe Larsen
J Perinat Med. 2014 Mar;42(2):197-206.
PMID: 24152889 DOI: 10.1515/jpm-2013-0153
Paola Ferrari 1, Andrea Nicolini, Maria Laura Manca, Giuseppe Rossi, Loretta Anselmi, Massimo Conte, Angelo Carpi, Ferruccio Bonino
Biomed Pharmacother; 2012 Sept;66(6):414-8.
PMID: 22795809 DOI: 10.1016/j.biopha.2012.06.003
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
One (1) capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Note: An Iron deficiency is not a quick fix. It takes at least 3 months for your body to regenerate red blood cells, so you need to take Iron Plus daily for a minimum of 3 months to start seeing results. It may take 6-12 months to completely build up your iron stores.