Over UTI’s? The burning, stinging and painful symptoms associated with bladder infections? Meet UT SUPPORT - a natural alternative to fast relief and long-term prevention of Urinary Tract or Bladder Infections.
Studies have shown that 40% of women will suffer from recurrent UTI’s within 6 months of their previous one. UT SUPPORT by Pure Micronutrients combines d-mannose, cranberry, dandelion and hibiscus flower, each in therapeutic dosages to provide fast relief from urinary tract or bladder infection in the short term, but also improves bladder & kidney function and wellness long-term.
Furthermore, UT SUPPORT is more then just your standard D-Mannose formula, UT SUPPORT’s formula acts as a Prebiotic, that stimulates the growth of good bacteria in your gut, coupled with it’s anti-inflammatory properties, amplifies immuno-stimulating and health-promoting properties - so you can stay on top of your game!
The new powerhouse alternative to the old cranberry pills.
Particularly useful for those experiencing:
- Pain, burning or stinging when urinating
- A frequent urge to urinate
- Feeling tired, shaky, or confused (especially for older people)
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
Specifically designed for:
- Fast relief from urinary tract and bladder infection symptoms
- Long-term health of the bladder & kidneys
- Support Gut Health
- Strengthen immunostimulating properties
100% Pure, Vegan, Kosher & Halal friendly, USA Made, Practitioner Grade - Pure Micronutrients’ UT SUPPORT sits in league of its own.
Amount Per Serving:
- D-Mannose - 1,000mg
- Cranberry Juice Powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit) - 150mg
- Hibiscus Flower Extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) - 100mg
- Danelion Herb Extract (Taraxacum officinale) - 187mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose (Veetable Capsules)
Servings Per Container: 30
Take 2 tablets daily with food.
Storage: Store in dry position away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Store in a place that is Out of Reach for Children.
There are no contraindications for this product, but please do check with your health care practitioner if you have any concerns.